WIP: Khorgorath Helbrute Conversion part 4

Long time and no hobby time.

Well I finally got some work on the Helbrute. It’s slowly getting there. Actually I just need to work on the legs (and some details all over).

 

20150903_112000
I made some additional work on the Lascannon.
20150903_111946
Rough armour plating on the legs. I’m going for a twisted and corrupted look. I think it will look decent when painted.
20150903_111913
I did some work to make a better transition between the body and the arm. I also prepared the hip for the legs by adding some Plasticard and then I attached it to the body.
14412725572811274364978
Front armour. Very rough and corroded. I might have to go over it again once it cures.

 

Advertisements

11 thoughts on “WIP: Khorgorath Helbrute Conversion part 4

    1. Thanks. I’m glad you dig it. I too have realized that at this point it isn’t really much left of the original model. The legs continue to pose a challenge as they are … well, ugly.

      Like

  1. Nice work Thomas. As a “new” player and novice when it comes to build and paint miniatures I know where to turn for advice. I have alot of work ahead of me 😉

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s