WIP: Khorgorath Helbrute Conversion part 3

This conversion is a lot of fun, I tell you! I found some free time and got some more work done. Enough talk, pictures!

20150819_162316

20150819_162253

I used some plasticard pipes to make an arm. It will of course get the green stuff treatment. Random bit (from Storm Talon maybe?) and two pieces of pipes to make the engine and exhaust.

20150819_190629

20150819_190638

I did some more Green Stuff work, filled up some gaps and smoothed out some of the old work. It still pretty rough. I added some wires coming out of the spine.

20150819_110513

20150819_110500

Lascannon. Pipes, bits and green stuff.

20150819_190457

20150819_190443

20150819_190344

The arms are detachable. I think that the pose is ok. The leg is there just to give a sense of the size and bulk of the Helbrute. Still a long way to go but it is getting there.

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “WIP: Khorgorath Helbrute Conversion part 3

  1. Really enjoying what you’re doing with this. I’m also planning to convert the Khorgorath into a Helbrute although my initial idea was considerably less complex than what you’re showing here. However reading this series is pushing me to try something a little more involved. Going to be following this one with interest 🙂

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s