WIP: Khorgorath Helbrute Conversion part 2

I got some work done on the Helbrute conversion. So not just talking this time, but some actual progression too. First of all, I cut the model into smaller pieces. The project has passed the point of no return.

20150816_075606

After cutting it up I just glued the individual pieces together. I also dug out the Twin-Linked Lascannon and some other useful bits aswell. With the model broken down into legs, arms, torso and hip the sculpting could begin.

20150816_082600

20150816_082703

I started with the front by adding the face and after that I made the sarcophagus. I used a part from the Power Fist on the right arm to make it. Some Green Stuff as well, as you can see.

20150818_102813

20150818_102829

It really starting to look like a Helbrute. It sure didn’t take much. Still need to add more layers of Green Stuff around the head and the sarcophagus. I will be adding some wires and tentacles and stuff like that before moving on to the armour plating on the sides of the front.

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “WIP: Khorgorath Helbrute Conversion part 2

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s