WIP: Altwon Pattern Maulerfiend part 3

I got some more work done on my Maulerfiend bitsbash conversion. First of all, I pinned all the limbs. I did it with plastic rod, hopefully it’ll prove a secure enough solution once I mount the limbs onto the body.

image

The tail was too brittle and broke off so I had to pin it too.

image

I did two armour plates with chaos trims for the belly of the Maulerfiend. Not the fancies but it will look good enough with paint and corrosion. Or at least that is what I’m hoping for.

image

image

I used my Dremel to crave out space to fit the fronts of the Ectoplasma cannons. They act as the daemon engine’s exhaust vents. Now over to more Green stuff sculpting.

image

image

image

image

It’s getting there. Need to buy more Green stuff though, I’m all out at the moment.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “WIP: Altwon Pattern Maulerfiend part 3

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s